Syma Green 3 Channel S107/S107G Mini Indoor Co-Axial R/C Helicopter w/ Gyro
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 or above and get 10% off
Syma Retail Box Includes:
- 3-Channel Radio Remote Control Helicopter.
- Remote Control (does not include 1.5v AA battery).
- Tail Blade.
- USB Cable.
The new Syma S107G is a 3 channel mini indoor co-axial helicopter. This model comes equipped with a high grade metal body frame and a built in Gyroscope which is used to stabilize the helicopter's heading. This model is miniature in size and its light weight makes it incredibly portable. The S107G offers a wide infrared control and has a customized design for indoor flying. The S107G is controlled by a 32-Level high precision speed controller, which automatically stabilizes the rotor blade system for steady lift off. The S107G high precision propellers are powered by 2 solid motors with a third motor in the tail rotor to help carry out the engine's full function. This model comes with a high capability Li-Poly battery which is good for longer flight time, and can easily be recharged through the transmitter that is provided. The Syma S107G is a great model for all beginners, from kids to adults.
- Miniature size & light weight.
- Super wide infrared control miniature design for indoor flying.
- Controlled by 32-level high precision speed.
- Auto stable rotor blade system for steady lift-off.
- 3-Channel Helicopter movement forward / backward / up / down / left / right.
- High precision propeller.
- Powered by 2 solid motors with a 3rd motor in the tail rotor.
- High capability Li-Poly battery (can be recharged through the transmitter provided).
- Charging and power indicator.
- Controlled by digital technology.
- Infrared control system.
- Tri-band Technology.
- 3 bands nonintervention (has 3 bands which can fly up to 3 independent helicopters at the same time).
- High efficient driving motor and voltage power.
- Weight: 34g
- Size: 220x38x98(mm)
- Dimensions: main rotor diameter 190mm
- Helicopter battery: 3.7v Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Charging Time: 30-35 minutes
- Flight Duration: 6-8 minutes
- Frequency: Infrared control system - bands A & B
- Control Specification: forward / backward / up / down / left / right
- Range: Up to 10m (30ft)
Can't Go Wrong
Posted by Pete on 16th Dec 2015
This thing is a blast!!! It is fairly simple to fly and nearly indestructible. I have crashed it several times with a hard landing and no damage what so ever.
There are some counterfeit ones out there so be careful, but no worries here as these are certainly the real deal. So just buy it here and avoid the fakes on sites like eBay.
I have only one complaint and it is a minor one. You need to keep tweaking the trim during flight as the battery slowly looses it’s charge. Not a big deal and a very minor incontinence.